Join your Lakeshore Neighbors for a glass of wine and snacks before our meeting begins.
Hear from elected officials and LPOA Board members on upcoming events and what's happening in the neighborhood.
Plus an added bonus. We will be giving away three 2024 dues. You must attend the meeting and be present to receive!
This meeting is being sponsored by Dependable In Home Care - "Nationally Accreditated Locally Owned."
Lakeshore Property Owners Association General Membership Meeting Agenda
Monday, November 13, 2023
Sponsored by Dependable In Home Care
6:30 – 7:00 p.m. Wine social
Welcome, Sonya Duhe, President LPOA
1. President’s Update -LPOA over the year:
Live Oak Grant, Watering
Hosted Lakeshore Chili Cookoff with our neighbors
Hosted Dog Show and Music in the Park
Conducted Neighborhood Lighting Survey
Entergy Boxes Painted
Hosted Night out Against Crime
2. Crime Update, Byron Casey
3. Building Restrictions, East and West Lakeshore
4. Ring Street Park Leak Repaired
Received Mayor’s Neighborhood Enrichment Grant
5. Financial Update, Board Member and Treasurer Linda Sins
6. Launching “Love our Oaks” Campaign
7. Building in the Neighborhood, Marc Robert
8. Councilman Eugene Green: City Updates
9. Membership Votes for 2024-2025 LPOA Board
Current Board, Ellen Meyers to replace Ray Landeche
10. Santa in the Park, December 9, 10-noon, Lauren Mora Board Member
11.Drawing for free 2024 memberships, must be present to win!